Emerging Leaders exists to bring tangible HOPE into vulnerable communities in Africa and the UK, through LEADERSHIP TRAINING.
There is no sustainable or long-lasting change anywhere in the world without strong LEADERSHIP.
Our NGO believes that leadership training can call out the Leader in everyone – if we don’t learn to lead ourselves we won’t lead anyone else
Acquiring the position of ‘Leader’ in a vulnerable community, without learning to LEAD YOURSELF for the benefit of others, is the road that leads to corruption, nepotism, deep frustration, cycles of poverty & violence, characterised in one word…..HOPELESSNESS.
Good, strong and affective leadership restores HOPE.
“The work by Emerging Leaders creates hope”
Vincent Mayo, Director, Tear Fund, Malawi
“Leadership for Hope contains teachings needed to shape the new generation of leaders”
Patrick Kaudzu, General Secretary, SCOM
We work with the very best. We are proud of our partners, who work with us to deliver the best
MAKE A DONATION
Meet the team who are bringing tangible hope through Leadership training into the worlds’ most vulnerable communities in Africa and the UK.
– Founder & CEO
Passionate about bringing Leadership Training into vulnerable communities worldwide
Experienced in the Leadership of not-for-profit organisations and worked extensively with young people and International students
A Leadership Development Specialist who has brought his consultancy expertise to over 25 countries
Highly experienced in the world of sustainability in global Agricultural supply-chains
– Programme Director
Experienced career in Education and therapy with children (Play Therapist)
Experienced businessman and entrepreneur with companies in South Africa and UK
– Head of Kenya & East Africa
Career in the Agricultural Supply-Chain in Kenya
– Head of UK
Background in Leadership development & sports mentoring in the not for profit sector
– Head of South Africa
Background in financial services and youth & community development
– Operational support & Trainer in Kenya
– Central Admin support
Background in accounting and International Development
Emerging Leaders trainers in Kenya
– We are passionate about releasing the leadership potential of the world’s most vulnerable communities, to bring about justice, transformational change and lasting hope
– We believe in bringing the values of generosity, compassion and inclusivity into all our interactions
– We are committed to living in our ‘stretch zone’, both personally and organisationally, in order to build courage, flexibility, creativity and honesty
– We encourage a continuous bias towards action and proactivity; making things happen, getting things done
– We keep joy as our compass; fun, playfulness, energy and well-being